Are psychics accurate? Or is it all nonsense?

I went to see a psycyhic the other day for the first time just out of curioisity, she told me a lot about myslef and my life which was actually true and I gave her no clues about myself. She then told me how my current romance with a guy I'm seeing will not work out and that I should ideally get rid of him because he will not want commitment. Would you belive her? or shall I just carry on with my life without basing it on what she said?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all bs they're the biggest frauds out there.

What Guys Said 3

• They are not all frauds, but they all work by manipulating you so that you will come back to them. That is why they speak doom over your life. Negative things are most likely to come true when we believe them.

• She placed doubts in your mind about your boyfriend, so now it will come true.

They're manipulative. Just say no.

• It's all nonsense

What Girls Said 3

• Most likely nonsense

• I suggest you not to believe the psychic, just go on with your relationship you dnt wnt to make a huge mistake.

• It's all nonsense. People who believe in that stuff are pathetic gullible losers.