Are there any single girls out there that is looking for a bf im single and looking but im not having any luck?

single and looking tired of being hurt I've been lied to to many times

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol their plenty of single girls. And sure single and would love to find someone but I dont wanna rush I met a few guys but sex is always the main focus and I just get turned off. So at the moment im just trying to focus on me and hopefully meet some nice guys that I can connect with and not rush into a relatinship so fast. I feel that I shouldn't have to go out of my way thenright person will happen when the time comes and it just all falls into place sure then when the time comes Ill put im some work and effect of course.
    But dont give up it deff happen

What Girls Said 3

• Are there any single girls out there that is looking for a bf im single and looking but im not having any luck?
    There's plenty however just because they're looking for a bf doesn't necessarily mean they'll be with any guy who is willing.

I'm not one of those gals looking for a bf as I find relationships tend to be sh*t deals for gals.

• Not anymore..! I was looking earlier, stopped, then found someone. Kinda weird how it happened. But all you have to do is be happy with yourself. Learn to be happy single... like most aspects of yourself and be confident. Sounds easy, but it's so hard to do. I wish you luck!!! Someone will come your way once you've let go of that fear of being lonely.

• I am looking but not finding to many I've never really had a bf before but have been rejected to many times to count

What Guys Said 0