Would any of you GAGERS ever consider dating outside your ethnicity?

Would any of you GAGERS ever consider dating outside your ethnicity? If so which would you like to date and why? If not why wouldn't you consider it? ALL opinions are welcome, nothing that seems racist towards another please. 😊

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so annoying when people don't know the difference between "race" and "ethnicity" as evidenced by the answers to this question. Any race can be a member of any ethnicity. So, if someone does not want to date outside of their ethnicity, it would have nothing to do with being "racist."

So, to answer your question, I would be open to dating outside of my race, but not outside of my ethnicity. I don't care what race someone is, as long as I can connect with them. If they were a different ethnicity, that would be more difficult. Ethnicity is a set of values, beliefs, religion (or lack thereof), culture, language, etc. I do not think I could date someone who was that different from me in those things.

My current boyfriend is black, however, we have the same religion, same values, same views, culture, etc. A person's race is not a deterrent in my opinion when it comes to dating, however, ethnicity is.

What Guys Said 9

• Yep, i'm open to dating any ethnicity... Asian girls are my preference although I can't narrow it down greatly in terms of actual Asian ethnicities.

• I'm kinda into this girl right now that isn't white. Not sure of her ethnicity, but I like her none the less.

• She has to be have my exact mix or it's a no go.

• Already done it, twice. Never dated an asian, that would be pretty cool..

• Does a wild bear crap in the woods, son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAf-QEvOJNw

• I'm going to Marry a Filipina this Year and I will say this for myself I would Not go back to White Girls !!! There is Soo Much more Filipina's have to offer than White girls. .

• Like being bitchy to their spouse after age 35, playing slots, and spending the fuck out of credit cards?

• Sorry but Your Wrong there,

• Yes
    Hispanic, black, latino and arab

• why would i care about her ethnicity if she is hot and endearing?

• Of course I would. Anyone as long she's European.

What Girls Said 17

• Ethnicity or race? They're two different things. Anyways, yes I would, for both. My fiance is white like me, but he is Serbian while I'm not (different ethnicity).

• Well i'll just i cannot and will not be with somebody who is too ethnoccentric.

Middle eastern culture is out of the window for me.

• Of course I would.

• Yes been there already

• I'm mexican and i have dated mostly white guys , 1 mexican , and a chinese dude

• Yes I would. Don't have a particular ethnicity in mind which I would like to date. Any would be fine as long as I like the guy.

• Of course! I'm would actually love to date a black guy

• I definitely would, I have to say I find good looking far eastern boys appealing!

• I would not even have to consider it, it would just happen naturally.

• I've already done it. I like variation and you get tired of eating rice and bean all the time.

• Yes i would

• Probably not, i wouldn't be allowed

• Of course.
    I have before, I don't see why I wouldn't again.
    Good people come in all kinds of packages from all kinds of places.

• Yes why not

• I'm attracted to guys from other "races". But, I think I couldn't deal with the people's comments and stares, and we would have a lot of arguments due to our differences. So, I don't know...

• I'm Latina American. I see myself married to a caucasion dude in the future. That's just my preference.

• Been there. Done that. White boys are crazy. I'll stick to black men.