Is it really wrong to have preferences? (Dating) BE HONEST?

I'm mostly attracted to NON-BLACK men I just don't know why but that's just what I like, I guess it's a part of who I am. But of course if I happened to find a black man I'm attracted to, then why not date them right?

Is not my preferences became a choice or decision but every guy that I see and find attractive is always NON-Black (someone of another race). Another on of my preferences is I would someone I'm physically attracted to (No matter which race) I just can't see myself dating someone I'm not physically attracted to, I just can't. And yes I understand that it's not about appearance, race or good looks but about the personality and whether or not they are good for you so you don't have to tell me that

Because I do believe in having a partner with a good personality but is still physically attractive I'm just saying. But is my preferences wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not wrong, you just have your own personality, and that's you. So don't worry girl, date anybody you want, black, white, green, purple, hahaha, you just need to be attracted to the guy, the most important thing to have a good relationship.

What Guys Said 7

• There is nothing wrong with having preferences. I should not have to like somebody because its the nice thing to do. A relationship with somebody you dont find attractive will not last long.

• Having preferences is not wrong at all. I prefer white girls. All of my friends prefer white girls. Looking at the comments, it seems that most people have a preference.

Also, physical attractiveness is just as important as personality, if not more so, especially during early stages of a relationship or when fantasizing. Why would you want to be with someone who is not attractive? No one can possibly blame you for that. Everybody wants to be with someone who is attractive.

• No. Everybody is like this. Some deny it but they just lie to themselves. Only the preferences differ.

• Not bad at all just part of what makes us, us.

• It's not wrong to have preferences, as is, I have them myself but at the same time, you never know what you might be passing up, if all you're going for is your preference

• It's okay as long as you're not me...

• Perfectly normal.

What Girls Said 3

• No that's perfectly natural. I too, find myself to be attracted to most guys that aren't black. I am attracted to some black men but most of the guys I date/talk to happen to not be black. Only someone insecure of themselves would try to make you feel bad for not being attracted to them.

• Nothing wrong with having preferences. Everybody has them. So, don't worry about that, it's completely normal.

• No it's not wrong