If a man has very very few girls he likes and you're one of them?

I have very specific qualities I want in the women I like. Sure many women are attractive but I won't date them. They dont have what I want.

Most attractive women I have no real interest in other than admiring a certain quality in them but I will pass hundreds of women like that.

If you knew that you were one of those rare girls that I would date. Would you feel I was desperate? Or flattered?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on what you're asking. If it's a moral quality, I'd be flattered to have met your standards (supposing I have a good esteem of you), but if it's a detail I couldn't personally have affected, then I might not be as affected.

• I would feel flattered. Why woukd I feel you are desperate? You have high standards, and I fit them :) I would feel so special to be more than just some girl used for her looks. I want someone to love me for me, and you doing that is beautiful :)

• Desperate people don't set high standards. I would be very flattered.

• I think that you shouldn't tell people that. If you say that to a girl it will only sound as if you were saying that she should feel thankful to you or you think too high of yourself. Girls notice that on their own. I don't think it will make me feel flattered or see you as desperate. I would just be happy because i found someone to care for and }they love me back, i'll just feel lucky.

• Yes, only if I respected their criteria.

• I would be flattered. It makes it a bit more special. I don't think that it makes you desperate as it is part of your preference. There is currently only two guys I know who I am attracted to because the others don't have what I am looking for.

What Guys Said 0