How do you guys feel about interracial relationships, specifically white guys and black girls?

Just want to know, you don't have to be a white guy or a black girl to answer this question :-)

Would you ever date out of your race?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't what people race are. People can date whoever they want.

If I am attracted to a girl, I would date her no matter what her race was. She wouldn't even need to be from earth. If some super hot alien showed up and wanted to go out with me, I would jump at the chance.

What Guys Said 9

• I like them and would absolutely date a black girl. They're stunning, you look amazing. I'm white Italian. At the end of their day though, they're just like any girl just with a chocolate coating ;)

• I would date out of my race however, black girls are not usually my type, although there are pretty black girls, I wouldn't know how to approach them and I would be afraid to say something they thought was racist without me knowing it. Im typically attracted to whites and Latinas.

• I don't really have a feeling about them at all. Relationships are good, regardless of skin color.

• I think they're special and go to show that love has nothing to do with skin color, I smile when I see interracial couples

• It's fine this is no longer a racist world if you like each other there is no problem at all. Your kids will be kind of unique but that's not a problem I live in Miami and there are many cases like this 100% ok.

• I would date a black girl. Personality is the most important thing. Do we have chemistry? Although, I will say black girls have smoking hot bodies. lol

• Have dated out of my race. Will do again

• It doesn't bother me when I see white guys with black girls. It's like we're expanding our territory.

However, it does bother me when I see white girls with black guys. It's like we're losing ground.

• usually looks like the white guy has low self esteem, so he's dating down.

What Girls Said 9

• I've been in an interracial relationship before. It wasn't until 3yrs into the relationship that I was like "do you realize we're an interracial couple".

I think that kind of covers my view on any interracial relationship. I don't really notice.

• I don't pay any attention to interracial relationships. I just view them as any other relationship. Interracial relationships are common in my family so I don't think anything of them and I'm in an interracial relationship myself.
    Though I have to say around where I live it's way less common for black girls to date white guys. It's usually the other way around. Not sure why.

• It does not matter. I couldn't care less who other people choose to date.

• I think its cute. Don't see anything wrong with it. Personal experience, i ended with a white guy yeah he was great, good guy so funny and caring until i found out he had a child that was the same age as my younger brother.

• Ehh you want to do it fucking go for it. I don't care enjoy each other haha.

• How have I been downvoted for saying people should date whoever they like haha

• I love them. They're cute and they show how it goes past appearances and color. It's about the person. Or at least that's what I think

• Interracial relationships are gross I would never date outside my race. and yes I'm white.

• I don't care, I feel like SOME people on here see using their skin color as an excuse as to why someone does not find them attractive or don't want to date them

• I wouldn't date out of my race again

• again? why?

• His mother was really racist and he acted like he didn't want to speak up until I broke up with him. Then we got back together and broke up again for a different reason. We still talk every week and were not over each other at all but it isn't worth the headache to go through again with a whole different person.