Why did he laugh when I told him I never wanted to see him again?

Ok, my bf of 3 1/2 years laughed when i swore i never wanted to see him again, he does have a history of lying and taking me for granted,,, i guess its obvious he doesn't give a fuck about me huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to comment on this without having any context. Maybe he didn't take your statement seriously. Or maybe he laughed to save face... he wanted to let you know he doesn't care (although he might really care). In any case, some things are not meant to be. Time to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• He knows that he is the bottom of the buck as far as class and you had to be fairly stupid to go for trash which you did.

If you spent 3.5 years with a bum, then your standards are low and yes you will be back.

• yes i know I've been stupid,,, but im done for real this time,,, i give MYSELF my word... and i like to consider myself a person that stands by her words,,, trust its over, thanks

• I don't know him, so I don't know of laughing at bad times of normal for him, but personally I laugh at EVERYTHING. My dad said I was always laughing as a child so I guess I just grew with it. But in my case in awkward situations I've laughed before (having a friend shout to a girl I like that I liked her) and in bad times (being injured from sports) and even laugh at worst times. But this is just me, he could be the same one but idk, just putting my input.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably doesn't believe you. If he's got a history of being an asshole and you have a history of letting him get away with it, it's kind of an empty threat.

• yup.. hit it right on the nail