Guy asks me to hang out: is it okay to say, no, but I'd love to go on a date with you?

I just want to be up front with this guy about what I want. Men would you be taken aback by this? good? bad?

• Good Idea
  • Terrible Idea

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• yeah be upfront about what you want , that would work for me , I often have no clue what girls want from me

• Great idea! When a guy says wanna hang out, he is asking you out in a round about way. He is to shy to say would you like to... with me sometime? That would boost his confidence and you would both get what you actually want.

• I would be super impressed.

• Thats what he is asking anyway its a discrete way of saying without making either of you feel uncomfortable if you didn't like him. For the most part like 93 percent of the time

• DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

• Surprised? Yes. But in a really really good way. If he's asking you to hang out, that's basically what he's getting at anyway

• best idea ever.

• That's actually a great idea!

What Girls Said 1

• I would. I think the guy would appreciate it.