What does this guy want from me?

I've been seeing this guy for 3 months about once a week. We've had amazing dates and I've slept over at his place multiple times. We never really talked about making things official yet and I started to get more attached to him so I started asking him to hang out more. After he rejected me 3 times (gave me excuses for all), I got discouraged and decided to wait for him to ask me out again. We haven't seen each other for 3 weeks. He has emailed me a bunch of events he wants to go to with me over the summer and seems excited about it, but hasn't followed through on any of it. He has also been messaging me every few days to just chat. I'm so confused... what is going on?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me like he sensed you wanted things to become more serious, and he isn't on the same page. He still wants to spend time with you, but a lot more casually than you do. It seems anyway. I'd back off completely and let him make all the initiations. Try not to get too invested in his contact either.