Attracted to a younger girl. Advice?

There is a rather long story behind it, but I there is this girl that I have fallen in love with that I cannot seem to get my mind off of or separate from. I have tried, but I just keep coming right back to her.

The problem is that she is 15 and I am 19. My parents completely disagree with it. I have kissed her once (our first kiss ever), and we are both virgins. I have never forced her to do anything anything she does not want to.

My parents were kind of so-so at first, but have really taken a strong stance against it, especially lately.

If I cannot be with her, can someone at least tell me an easy way to move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm , i see no big deference with the age

What Girls Said 6

• If you guys really love each other wait until she is legal! Then no one can do anything to stop you guys in anyway. Maybe you can still be friend during this time! Since she is under age and you are legal is what makes the parents worry. They are scared where you will guys cross the line and make mistakes at such young age.

So take it slow and wait till she is legal! :)

• Honestly, if you aren't a sleezy jerk I don't think you'll have an issue. You say that you have "fallen in love" with her so I believe that means you would do anything for her. In this case you should wait until she's 18 to have sex. Four years sounds like a long time, but if you love her you can wait. If you can't wait then you should move on, but don't give up if you you have "fallen in love" with her.

• My fear is someone getting ahold of her in that manner first

• you are afraid that someone will take her virginity before you do? If you tell her how you feel and she feels the same way there is no issue. Unless if she is a sex crazed lunatic, but it doesn't sound that way to me. Talk to her and tell her that you have fallen in love with her but want to do the right thing and wait until she is 18. I think she'll understand.

• the age difference could be a problem to most but as long as you don't have sex it is legal. One way I get over a guy I like is pick him apart, I point out everything possible that I hate of him and I start hating him

• Wait until she is 16 and then it shouldn't be a big deal..

• dont move on if really like her. i remember when i was 15 sure i didn't have experience but i was already a woman not just a girl.. she will grow up dont worry haha

• So I had a same problem except with a college guy. We met at church. Honestly you just have to wait. I feel like it may seem long but wait until she's in college. Imagine how her parents feel. My parents would not be okay if I dated the older guy even though he has nice intentions. You just have to wait till she's in college and can make more adult decisions

• Positive answer, thanks.

What Guys Said 5

• The heart wants what the heart wants. But there is a HUGE stigma against these kinds of relationships. First off. Don't bring up sex. Not yet. That is going to fuck you over royally.

This situation needs to be taken very slowly. Hang out with her, and meet her parents. I would talk to the parents ask ask permission to date their daughter. You seem to like the girl a lot, but don't forget. You are in different points of your life; You are possibly in college and/or working. She is in high school not even aware of what the real world is like. Just take it slow :) Best of luck.

TALK TO HER PARENTS FOR PERMISSION! The one thing you must show in this situation is respect.

• You are not attracted to her, you are infatuated with her.

Much in the same way a man is infatuated with a p*rn star, and believes he could have a good life with her.

But the truth is, you are deceiving yourself.

You know how to get past her. Stop thinking about her. Stop being in a position to see her.

If you are serious about her, you will wait three years until she is able to be with you. My guess is that these strong feelings will fade quickly.

• They have not faded, unfortunately. They are not as intense at times, but have failed to completely disappear.

• Depending on your own neurosis, and how attached you think, or feel that you are to this girl, those feelings might not fully go away from you for some time.

• think of her parents charging you with statutory rape. That should make you move on pretty damn quick.

• Don't do anything until she's 16, haha. Aside from that? Keep it on the down low, and don't get too serious. Also keep in mind that at that age girls are pretty much like Minions from Despicable me. Very enthusiastic about everything and they "fall in love" fast.

• Playing with fire, be-careful or you might get burned