Dad wants me to date his son so I added him on FB but no response after 2 days?

So this guys dad asked me to add his son on FB cuz he thought I was beautiful and his son told him to tell me to do so. I added him two days ago and he never responded.. Should I forget about this situation? Dads are always trying to set me up with their sons! Is this bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• hhhmm. i say dont do it, it could be a set up or some funky plot behind this. always date who yo want to date or someone you think its really the one for you not who others tell you to date, these type of shit will only bring chaos and turmoil later on

What Guys Said 1

• Leave these kind of request they will finally create dissatisfaction and problems

What Girls Said 2

• Just give it time. But if his dad is doing the matchmaking, then he's not worth it. He's not asking you out himself which could mean that he's not really interested

• NEVER date a guy whose dad is the one who got you two together. If he can't ask you out himself... he ain't worth it.

• But I've never met the son.. So you're saying I should forget it if he doesn't say anything?

• Right. Plus it's not very good if he has his dad do his bidding for him... is he spoiled? Too much of a coward? What? Ya know?