She cried when we talked and I don't get it?

I heard she was asking guys to go drink with her and my friend showed me messages that she asked when I asked her she said no then cried saying why do people say things about me and how did someone find out my password

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont buy that! isn't it obvious? She cried so she could come off as being the one who has been betrayed, the victim! When obviously she isn't not saying we women aren't genuine at times when we cry but we know it gets to a males soft side when we throw in a few tears ;) she played you my friend and it sounds like you let her if I were you, from a womans point of view id bring it back up let her know she didn't play you and get away with anything she was wrong and she needs to know it if you dont stop this cycle she's got going on its going to cont. And with every big confrontation y'all have thats going to always be her response because hey it worked the first time right?

What Girls Said 3

• That is pretty bizzare @@ I'd rather not point fingers since I don't know the girl in question and what happened in much detail.

Why not ask her? If u trust her then just trust whatever reason she gives you unless it's an obvious load of bull XD

• I don't understand why she cried either sounds like she is guilty about something because that makes no sense. Did you ask her why is she crying?

• Lol she is lying she got caught and thinks crying will make you believe her

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her it's because "1111" is the first thing everyone guesses.