Ladies would you prefer a toned guy who's a dick or a not so toned guy who treats you well?

A lot of girls go for douches who end up mistreating them. They then blame the entire male race only to date another douche.
So girls would you rather date a muscular man who will mistreat you or a chubby guy who'll treat you well?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend, though extremely handsome in my opinion, has a far from toned-looking body but he is pretty strong. I still think he's sexy as hell just because he's insanely sweet and he makes me feel like a freaking princess. Plus, that little bit of extra belly fat makes him really comfortable to lay on.

What Girls Said 9

• Every time I have gone for a guy that my friends have considered hot and that would meet what they would consider good enough for me physically they've been total douchebags.
    I would definitely take chubby if he was going to treat me properly.

• Toned guy that's a dick... But before you judge hear me out.

I don't like relationships aren't into them and at the most I just want something physical... No strings attached.

With that being said I obviously want something physical and nothing more so I wouldn't want to put a sweet guy that cares about me through that.

• So are you never planning on settling down?

• Not necessarily... Just not at least for right now.

But in order to settle down I would probably have to start dating (not a relationship) or lose my virginity first.

• I don't think anyone would like to date a full-blown jerk. Nobody does. I think I'd like to date a person who cares, generally and treats me nicely.
    You seem nice.

• Sounds cliché but at the end of the day its personality that matters. Id pick the chubby guy over the muscular guy anydayyyy

• the second one obviously

• You'd think so but it seems most only care about the first

• honestly.. a partner like the first one is an complete asshole... but the second one is the type of guy any girl would like by her side

• Shoooooooot. Give me a not so toned guy any day.

• A lot of guys who aren't so good looking are dicks too. It's a fallacy to insinuate that sexy guys are usually douches and that chubby/fat guys are usually nicer. I've met a lot of average/ugly looking assholes. I'd rather have a guy who is actually good looking. But given the option of a guy I'm attracted to who'll mistreat me and a guy I'm not attracted to who'll treat me right, I'll pick single.

• It's like the "Girls, do you even want relationships anymore?" question. The good guys are taken or unobtainable.

• Muscular man 0. o. i just can't do chubby man all nice... muscular man! can't help it...

• I think every guy should be a tad jerkish. I like to be picked on for some reason.

• He has too treat me right though. So 2.

What Guys Said 1

• To be honest. All ladies go for second guy to settle down in life. If they want someone to date and fuck friend. She will go for guy#1. Cause dick heads will give her trouble and thrill to seek them out to change as good guys. Good guys won't give such thrill. But will be good to them so settling case. All girls want good guys who treats her well and won't cheat. If u had ask a girl < 23 years all want dickheads. Who treats them like shit