I have been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now and she hasn't been texting me back or answering my calls. Should I break up with her?

I think she's cheating on me, i dont have proof but i just have a feeling and when she does reply she doesn't text me again for like another 4 days

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her about it and see what's up. Don't jump to conclusions

What Girls Said 3

• well if she's ignoring you, she is most likely breaking up with you... or at least considering it. and girls hate to say good-bye, so they just make it obvious with out words and with actions... does that make sense?

• Hell YEAH. Girls like to keep the conversation going but not if she is accupied by a "significant other"

• I hate to say it but if she's not texting/calling you back she might be breaking up with you.

What Guys Said 3

• Well you should ask her for this she is your gf..! or you can know from her friend's. Break up is not a solution if you truly Love someone.

• Might as well if you're not happy.

• If you're that lacking in trust, then break up. She deserves better.