The best approach to attract women... not giving a shit!?

Hey everybody,

So, in all my dealings with women, I've found that the best way to attract women (and keep them interested) is to not give a shit. Basically, every girl that I blow off ends up liking me a lot. Seems like the less I care, the more they like me.

On the contrary the girls that I really like (that also like me at first) end up losing interest when I show them that I care about them. Soooo, I guess from now on I'll just adopt the I don't give a damn attitude, and I'll be ok. Because as soon as I show some interest it all goes down the drain.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya. It's because you're better than them or at least signalling that you are, if they can't tell. It's natural. Women especially love chasing after guys who are better.

I don't personally think that's the ideal scenario though. Any girl who you have to "play" 24/7 is a fucking hassle. And any girl who isn't good enough for you is also a waste of time.

Aim higher. Don't play games. Keep the good ones :) We're all gonna make it bro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCEQ1XXZTyI

What Girls Said 8

• The best approach to attract women... not giving a shit?
    Possibly as I find that tends to be the best approach for gals to attract guys. Most gals I know that attract and keep guys tend to not give a sh*t and the less she cares the more he likes her. So I imagine the same or similar treatment would work for gals.

• Touche. Kinda funny how that works. But I guess we all want what we can't have. And soon as you know you've gotten them... the interest (chase) is over.

• I think this is more applicable to girls (i. e., women are generally told to act like they don't give a shit so they don't come off as clingy), but there is truth to what you're saying for guys, too.

• Eh. If you don't wanna talk to me, I lose interest too. No point chasing someone that doesn't give a fuck.

• I think it's human nature. guys are the same way. I guess when you really like someone early on you come across thirsty./. its like a cat and mouse game

• no. no way. sorry but no.

• Really? Why not?

• They're twins. Each as attractive as the other. You know who you'd pick.

• no, sorry but i tend to choose the one who is 1. hotter and 2. devoted to me

• Kinda true. but its nice when you show a bit of interest now and then.

• I like it when a guy pays attention

• I got news for you, I don't give a shit either.

What Guys Said 7

• This works with attentions whores but not with all of them..

• I can kinda see that. People seem to want what they think they can't have.

• IDGAF + occasional stares (eye contact) = keep them guessing (works like magic)
    then those girls come here and ask , that guy looked at me for like 2.6 seconds , Is he interested in me? lol

• I agree with you, though it didn't happen with so much.

• I find that helps greatly because people get to see the real you.

• What do you mean by that?

• Oh ok. Yea, that's very true.

• As soon as I want to attract women, I don't attract any girl.

• There is a TON of truth to this. It has happened to me more often than not. Not every time but most of the time.

• "is to not give a shit."

Correct. We've been saying it for year, nice to see someone was paying attention.

" the girls that I really like (that also like me at first) end up losing interest when I show them that I care about them. " Also true. Which is why you never tell a girl you're not even dating that you're in love with her or anything like that.

• Oh, I've never told a girl that I wasn't dating that I love her. I have told some that they're beautiful. Guess that's taking it too far too.