Which race is the most desired of all races in the world according to dating preferences?

Extremely sorry to sound racist and I know people generally prefer to date people of their own race; but speaking of inter racial dating who would you prefer among these?:
Whites
Blacks
Browns (Arabs, Indians, etc)
East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, koreans, etc)
Question for men, women both...

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say white, but society and the media have historically and presently systematically brainwashed non whites into believing they are the best, so I would only say that whites are but through brainwashing and trickery, but I would say that its really a tie between blacks and latinos . Those 2 races are still desired despite not having a powerful brainwashing machine aka the mainstream media like whites do.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Oh my god. Why do people ask this crap every day? It just starts arguing and then people posting related instigating ass questions. Use the search bar, for gods sake...

1|0
    0|0
  • People generally are attracted to what they happen to be. So there is no most desired.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can only speak for myself but i'm only aroused by east Asian men

0|0
    1|0
  • Watch Do You Have Racial Preference? on YouTube

0|0
    0|0
  • "Generally prefer to date people of their own race" well now you just rely on stereotypes. Good job.

0|0
    0|0
  • White people. Let's be honest, people have this mentality that whites are superior. I personally don't give a shit.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• the average Asian prefers asians. the average white person prefers white people. the average indian prefers indians. and so on..

and since Asians are (i think) the worldwide majority, the majority preference would be asian.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I go with:

#1 Whites
    #2 Asians
    #3 Blacks
    #4 Browns

I just don't really like the whole exotic look, but it's mostly that I see the most similarities between myself an Asian girls (after white girls), then black girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally only like white women. I can't feel any attraction in other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer whites and browns. Oh wait, Im probably lying even though Im anonymous. Sorry for lying.

Anyone that read the last race question about women fantasizing about black men would get this hahaha.

0|0
    0|0