I am tired of questioning everything. HELP?

I have been seeing this guy for almost 3 months now. For the first month and a half before he left for a 3 week long trip, things were great. We spent time together, he texted me often and he was affectionate towards me constantly. While he was gone for 3 weeks, he would Facebook message me when he could. He would tell me about his day and can't wait to be home and see me. Then the first week he came back home, we saw each other almost every day. Now the past week, when we have spent time together he seems different. One day he is kind of distant from me and the other he is affectionate and finds ways to spend more time with me. Its very confusing for me. And also he doesn't initiate texting with me or calling me. I'm taking it very personally. Usually I try to set a time to see each other again at the beginning of the week but this week I didn't. I maybe sense that he is getting tired of me. But that could be my paranoia talking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Divine Wisdom dictates there are three kinds of relationships. The first is inhabited by two takers, short lived at best. When one or the other is done taking it is over. The second relationship is inhabited by a taker an a giver. It can go on for a very long time. The taker will take as long as the giver can give. The giver needs to be given to or they will eventually be sucked dry. This relationship is doomed to failure due to the fact it is unequally balanced. The last relationship is inhabited by two givers, HEAVEN on earth. Two people trying to out give each other. If you are not in a relationship that consists of two givers then I suggest you keep looking for the right relationship, it will save you a bunch of heart ache...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why was he away? Work? Family matters?

It's possible he's stressed and/or something else is on his mind.

• He was away for work. He has been thinking about a work situation but I don't think that is consuming his thoughts.

• I'd say go with your gut…as long as you think it's reasonable. Have you talked to him about it? That you're worried about him maybe and that he seems like he's stressed?

• I'll be honest with you, a man who is truly interested in you won't make you question your current situation with him. If he was into you, he would show you and you would know it. Especially since you know he is capable of showing you he is into you (like he was before). Chances are, if something has changed with his attitude towards you then something has changed in his feelings towards you, too. It seems a little too early to tell, but if your gut is telling you he is losing interest then he probably is.

• He does hold my hand and kiss me goodbye. He doesn't back away from that.

• He is getting what he wants, he knows he needs to give some to keep you holding on. Thus the holding hands and kissing.

Divine Wisdom dictates there are three kinds of relationships. The first is inhabited by two takers, short lived at best. When one or the other is done taking it is over. The second relationship is inhabited by a taker an a giver. It can go on for a very long time. The taker will take as long as the giver can give. The giver needs to be given to or they will eventually be sucked dry. This relationship is doomed to failure due to the fact it is unequally balanced. The last relationship is inhabited by two givers, HEAVEN on earth. Two people trying to out give each other. If you are not in a relationship that consists of two givers then I suggest you keep looking for the right relationship, it will save you a bunch of heart ache...