Is this guy doing the annoying 3 day rule or rejection?

I work in retail and one of the the delivery drivers was in my store on Friday afternoon. He was super cute so I gave him my number. That was around 5 o'clock around 8 he came back in his own car and in his regular clothes because he said he forgot to get me to sign for the delivery. Small talk was made about my schedule and my days off then he ask for my number again because he lost it. I gave it to him again he puts it in his wallet "so he doesn't have to think of another excuse to come back". It's Monday now and still no text no phone call :( thinking he would wait 3 days but now on the third day feeling rejected. Any guess as to wth is taking him so long?

Most Helpful Guy

• its most likely the 3 days rule. its a good rule, if used for the right reason.

What Guys Said 1

• I have never heard of a 3 day rule. Any guy that is interested is not going to wait and count days to call a woman. That is something only women could think up. Guys do not put that much thought into playing shitty games with people... at least the ones worth dating don't. if a girl gives me a number I am going to use it that night or the next day.

What Girls Said 1

• Try not to over think this. Just be patient and let him come to you. You've already done your part so now the ball is in his court. And if you see him before he does text/call, play it cool. Don't ask him why he never got in touch with you. If he comes up with an excuse as to why he didn't get in touch with you, just say "Oh ok. No big deal." Pretend like it doesn't/isn't bothering you. For whatever reason, men love the chase. Lol