How do you feel about a woman with this dating style?

I have a very unique style. If I'm interested in a man (sexually), I entice him, take him back to my house (or his house) and have sex, then that's it. I do it to avoid getting hurt later. I also have quite a few f*ck buddies. If I happen to develop feelings for a guy, I have to make sure I'm interested enough for that and that he'll be there for me. I just wanted to say because I'm not ashamed and confident and don't care what people think. Anybody else out there like this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• " I do it to avoid getting hurt later."

How are you avoiding getting hurt later? If you avoided getting feelings at all, that would be one thing. But you are apparently open to it.

IDK, nothing too odd about it to me?

• Basically if I'm going through a break up, I'd rather not feel anything than feel pain. Getting you heart broken too many times is dangerous.

• Its just that I'm afraid of heartbreak. I can't handle it. I've been through too much. Posts like this don't help:

http:// usatoday30. usatoday. com/news/health/wellness/story/2012-01-18/Heartbreak-can-literally-kill-you-says-new-study/52644864/1

• To get the link to work you have to get rid of the spaces

• You must worship enki (;

• You're essentially, a slut. I'm just saying if you can't "date" and all you're doing is having sex with random men, then you are acting like a slut, no matter what you're wearing

• Not random men, men I choose.

• They're still random men that you're having sex with. You're not in a relationship with them

• I would have to be practically in love with that kind of person, to even try and go after her, praying she would change. Not the type to look for casual sex.

If that's what you want, then that's what you want.

Keep in mind, every time you have sex with someone, your body releases hormones that can gradually bond you with your partner.

What Girls Said 5

• Most people are like that today. A majority of people avoid emotions/emotional intimacy like the plauge. Considering there are many different people in the woelld chances are you'll find someone. Perhaps a guy who wants you to be more intimate/open, or perhaps a guy who enjoys the distance and sexual openness of your relationship. Since there is not one type of guy I don't have one type of answer. But at the end of the day someone. W wililiiiiiiigiii88i

• Lol I'm on my nook, but as I was saying someone will want you, if you want them in return is all that matters.

• I'm like that too. I just haven't found the one yet and in the meantime I don't want to be bored.. it's normal, you don't want to settle yet. But how old are you?

• No-not like that, I'm actually the opposite of your dating style. I mean I won't get married first and then have sex (lost my chance on that, if you know what I mean... lol). But I have some standards, I mean I really want to have sex with most guys I'm with , but I do it after like 3 weeks... And sorry but your style isn't unique, actually a lot of women do it but for money and because they have to... :P

• Uhmmm sweetie, that's not "dating"; that's f*cking.

I'm not like that because I am highly aware of the life changing, life altering, life damaging risks sex can have and I feel not just any random man is worth those risks. Personally, I would be utterly disgusted with myself if I gave my body to a man and pleased his every sense then later found out he's drug raped a girl or he cusses out his mother or he may have molested his cousin or he's just instinctively a low down dirty, grimy human being. I'd feel like I just did a dishonor to myself. In addition, I never want to embrace sex to the point where I let my sexual urges overrule my moral compass. Casual sex like that tends to come with sacrificing morals and accepting a blatant disservice to yourself. Not only that, but it's DANGEROUS. Don't get so caught up and elated with your sex drive that you forget there are violent rapists and psychos who get off on torturing women... you shouldn't just invite random dudes into your home.

• I don't let just any guy into my home, I'm hard to get.

• No lol wtf you're so dramatic. You could simply leave it at "Hey, you misunderstood" and move on with your life instead of making extensive combative comments like you want to argue because someone dare misinterpret after you didn't specify.

• That's not unique.