Afraid of commitment, but yet he said he's only seeing me?

So I've been seeing this guy now for 2 months. We are so different in many ways but somehow we have many things in common. When I first met him i didn't think I would be into him, but i guess I was wrong.

Things have been going good so far. I have met his friends and his parents already. But he hasn't met mine yet. Recently he has been asking about my family if my real brother and him will get along.

Every time we are around each other we show PDA and just act like we are boyfriend and girlfriend. It has been driving me crazy though because most of friends have been asking me so many questions about what we are because they know we are dating even if he hasn't completely said it yet.

So I asked him about it it. He said that he is really into me but he's a afraid of commitment. But then he was telling me how he's not interested in anyone else and that he only wants me and see where this thing goes. So I told him okay but I don't wanna get played and he said that he's not playing me and that we are seeing each other and to tell people you are seeing someone when they ask.

So did he kinda commit to me by saying that? I don't understand how he's afraid but yet he's seeing me and only me. ?

Help I don't know what to do with him because I'm falling fast for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you to commit to him but he doesn't want to commit to you.

Two months is enough time, and I assume you guys have went on enough dates for him to come to the decision to commit to you. I would give him a little bit time, but do not fall to hard for this guy. Why is he afraid of commitment? I mean, it's not like you are asking for his hand in marriage.
    Just wait around a little bit longer, not too long though. Because if this situation drags on for a long period of time, and he's still not ready, it's going to hurt.

What Guys Said 1

• you don´t have to date 100 girls at once to be afraid of commitment. in my oponion it´s a good trait to focus on one person even if you are not yet sure if it could work with her (i do that too). i think this is going the right way.

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly don't think the "status" means anything. As long as you both are happy and you both come to an agreement that you both will not see anyone else; he'll respect you for giving him the time to think about stuff!