My boyfriend has never let me look through his phone is he cheating or?

I wanted to look through his phone but he didn't let me help?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have no right to search through his phone. You're 14 anyway, why are you having sex with him at 14, then accusing him of cheating?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I don't let anyone touch my phone or laptop or drives. Privacy is damn important these days more than ever.

• Good. It's his property. What gives you the right to search it?

• i wouldn´t want a girl look through my phone... this is very private. in addition to that i would think you don´t trust me, if you wanted to look through my phone. you seem like a control freak to me, if you insist on it.

• Personally I dont like people looking through my phone especially girlfriends. Reason being is that they over think it. hell I said I love you to my cousin one time because she was leaving town for college and my girlfriend at the time freaked and accused me of cheating on her. Its not that I have anything to hide its just a fight if she overthinks things.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like people going though my phone. I don't really have anything to hide. I just don't want people to look through my phone. Maybe he feels the same way. It doesn't automatically mean he is cheating. My sister is in a relationship, and she is the same as me. She definitely would never cheat on her boyfriend, she really loves him but she doesn't want him going through her phone either.

• Honestly, that seems pretty shady. I don’t care what anyone says: if you refuse to let your significant other look through your phone then that suggests you have something to hide otherwise who cares? If your man can’t confidently hand you his phone and let you look at anything in there, then I think it’s safe to say he has something to hide. It’s just the principle of the whole thing

• You have no right to go through anyone else's phone (or anything else) regardless of the reason. Him not allowing you does not mean he is cheating.

• Maybe privacy is important to him

• Some people just don't want you going through their phone's; my bf doesn't like it either and he isn't hiding anything. Unless you have other reasons to suspect he is cheating you're just overreacting

• I think that's a tricky one. From a point of view, you shouldn't go and search through his phone; but from another point of view it's suspicious that he doesn't want you to search it. Have you tried talking with him about it?

• Dont go looking for something as you might just find it and regret looking