Would you date someone who is terminerly ill?

would you to date a someone who is terminaly ill? keeping in mind that the illness is not contaguse and they can still do most things

Most Helpful Girl

• It's uncanny how someone should Ask this Now when I am going through Myself something similar.
    My husband of 3 years is very very sick and will never be the Same man again. He's very depressed, mentally and physically pained, has suicidal thoughts, and I am scared every day when we speak.
    I came back to the states two years ago, after we had tied the knot, and because of the troubles that had aroused in his country and in our own relationship, I had sadly Procrastinated visiting him. I know he needs me now, but is too stubborn and proud to have me nurse him like a baby, so this is also causing More strife than we other can bear.
    I will not leave him, although he has told me I should go on without him. I am praying he will Allow me to come out to at least See him, for no one knows how long we would have left.
    If you love someone, you should stick by their side, no matter how sick they are. I know I would want someone to be there for me...
    Thank you so much, Worthalook71 for Asking this. xx

What Girls Said 5

• In all honestly, I'd be hesitant too for the simple fact that if I happen to fall in love I'd be absolutely devastated when that person is gone. I would probably end up dating that person tho because everybody deserves a chance at happiness, even if short lived.

• i was the same but i thought their happiness is more important and i can tae some comfort in the fact i brought them some happiness

• If I absolutely loved them of course I would. But it would be unlikely. That is a lot of baggage and I am unsure if I could handle the responsibilities that come along with it

• If I fell for them I certainly would!! It'd be quite amazing knowing I'm making the most of their last days for them

• It is people like yourself, Lisyxo, who would give them the Strength to carry on a bit longer in this world. Thank you. xx

• Yes just to bring them some happiness and love before they go

• No I wouldnt. What would be the point

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't start dating a girl knowing she was going to die. If were were already dating, before she was diagnosed, then I might keep dating her. It really depends on the connection we have at the time.

• and what would u do if you stared to date someone who was ill but she didn't tell u until you had a couple of date's would u dump her there and then?

• It depends on the connection we already had at the time. I won't remain with a woman out of quilt or pity. If she purposely hid it from me then most likely I would dump her. The same as I would dump a girl that didn't tell me she had a kid, was still living with her ex, or any other host of issues that should be talked about up front. If she found out after we started dating, then it depends on how I felt about her at the time. I won't be quilted into staying with someone I don't love or can't trust.