Would you rather go out with someone that is...?

if you had to date someone with one of these traits, what characteristic/trait would you be the most tolerant of?

• sensitive/emotional
  • jealous/possessive
  • distant/unaffectionate
  • immature/rude

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to be in a relationship with someone who's sensitive/emotional. I wouldn't want to be with someone who has any of the other traits. At least with A, they're able to express their emotions and thoughts, which I appreciate. I hate jealous/possessive guys, because they always end up trying to dictate what you should do with your life just because they're too scared that I'm going to be "taken" by someone else. As for C, what's the point in being with someone who doesn't even act like you're in a relationship? And lastly, I can't stand rude people. For obvious reasons.

What Guys Said 18

• I would only tolerate A. All the others can swan dive into a bottomless pit.

• I picked jealous/possessive because if I'm with a woman I'm going to be devoted to her, so no problem there. It was a tough choice between that and distant/unaffectionate, which seems weird even to me since they're kind of opposites, but I'm introverted so I can appreciate how they feel.

But in bed I want someone who wants me and shows it; I don't want to feel like I'm raping her whenever I fuck her.

• It's pretty obvious. I would rather date a girl who's sensitive and affectionate than someone who's hot but rude. I think personality is more important than looks. Just be yourself!

• I like sensitive/emotional type of girl someone like
    myself, so i can help her to feel better about her self

• I picked D. They aren't great qualities in someone, but all the others have greater drama potential. I wouldn't want to worry that everything I'm doing was hurting someone, and that's what I think I would get with the first two.

• Because im quite inclined to being emotionaly affectionate... it would be A

• Sensitive and emotional would be the easiest for me to deal with. It's no contest, really.

• I like jealous. A jealous gf is a faithful gf.

• well everyone has a lot of drama involved so i chose A

• I'd be flattered if they were jealous/possessive.

• I'd say A and B. both are ma type.

• Not D because we don't like women who are dicks. Mainly because we gave one already.

• Sensitive and emotional. It can be annoying, but all the other options are just bad.

• Sensitive and emotional for me.

• Sensitive and Emotional.

• None! Those are all horrible tendencies.

I would rather find a girl without those qualities.

• well the question is asking which of the following would you choose if you absolutely HAD to choose one?

• I would pick sensitive and emotional over any of the other choices.

What Girls Said 22

• A.
    I can handle someone who is sensitive or emotional since I am an understanding person but everything else is too much to handle and causes too much stress for a person, life is already difficult as an adult so why choose to tolerate negative outcome. I've dealt with it all and I'd say that an emotional/sensitive person is easier to get along with and handle.

• Now when you say "sensitive" and "emotional", is that the fact that they exhibit their emotions and are open with their feelings? Also to say, sensitive to needs and feelings and would in turn expect the same sensitivity? Or is it a overly emotional thing coupled with overly sensitive?

• I would say not overly attached/emotional, but enough to get annoying at times.

• None of these, but if I had to choose it would be B.
    I hate overly sensitive people... and distant ones, and rude ones... Jealousy I can deal with, but possessiveness is something different... not that fond of that one.

• Jealousy I suppose

I've been with sensitive people. It's a pain in the ass. You need to be careful what you say around them in case you say the wrong thing or they take it the wrong way. It's so exhausting. I never want to do that again

• I can't be with someone who is immature and rude to me or other people nor distant or unaffectionate so it was between other 2 while getting jealous is kinda sexy I would rather be with someone who is a little sensitive and emotional. As long as I'm bot having to make them feel secure in our relationship every 2 seconds

• I would rather go out/date someone who is jealous/posessive because I am not really good at helping out my significant other with their problems which sucks because it seems like I have no way to make them feel better which makes me look pretty bad. My ex-boyfriend was really sensitive/emotional and he would always talk about his problems and I didn't know what to say to help him and it was pretty stressful. And when you're with someone who jealous or possessive it isn't as bad because you know that they just care about you and that they don't want you to be around this certain person or something because they don't want to lose you. And it shows how much they care most times.

• Erhm, I don't like any of those options.. But I think I'd have to pick immature/rude. Im sorry if it means Im a bitch, but way to emotional/sensitive guys annoy me. Jealous/possessive guys could be a potential danger. I can't be in a relationship with someone who is distant/unaffectionate. And truth is, I like my guys a bit immature.

• I want a guy who is possessive and protective, I'd love to see him get jealous. I also won't mind someone that needs me. I like sensitive guys. I LOVE them. Mama's boy type of guys who are so sweet.

• i think both A and B... at least i know that he really cares for me

• jealous/ possessive there's some real strong emotion behind that and not just being a whiny bitch. lol sensitive/emotional would drive me nuts I'd probably tell him to grow some. hah

• Out of your choices I will go with A

• jealous/possessive I smell some adrenaline in the air.

• B. at least B can be hot in the bedroom.

• Jealous/possessive

• Jealous and possessive because at least I know they care about me as much as I do about them!

• B ,,,,,,,,,

• I vote A. Seems like the least annoying -_-

• I'm in A right now and its not always good but when it is it's wonderful.

• I really wouldn't want someone who is distant and unaffectionate. No chemistry.

• Normally I think I would've said sensitive/emotional, but recently I've been dealing with a very sensitive & emotional guy... OMG never again. I can't handle that.

• I don't like sensitive emotional people because I myself don't like showing my feelings or discussing them, I've been in a possessive jealous relationship and I got beat up by the guy, I wouldn't want distant or unaffectionate because that's worse than sensitive/emotional. I don't want rude but I myself am very immature and would enjoy someone who is silly and just as stupid as me :) so I chose immature and rude haha

• I want A outside the bedroom and B inside the bedroom.

I don't know if I could choose just one, are any of us JUST A, B, C, or D?