Guys, do you like girls to be a bit clingy?

Do you like it? If so how clingy do you like a girl to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Due to the fact I tend to wander and fixate on one thing while mentally envisioning another, if she's not stuck to my hip, she'll get offended or assume I'm not that into her. A clingy girl will grab my attention at least, and I'll certainly give it. I couldn't fathom being offended because someone I love wants more of me.

As for the line you ask of, if the clinginess roots from distrust or extreme paranoia, that would get annoying.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't mind a bit of clinginess, but too much is a turn-off. I like it when she wants to spend time with me, and appreciates when we do so, but I don't want a stalker or someone who can't go 10 minutes without talking or texting.

• Yes I like them to want my attention and to be talkative. I don't want to be their life though and I want to have space sometimes.

• Yeah, sure. Being somewhat clingy is endearing; it's certainly preferable to being distant and aloof.

• yes because i like to know there is someone out there that actually likes my company lol. Not too much clinginess though cause it can get a little annoying:/

• I want her to have the attitude that I'm hers, and to be confident enough in knowing it to where she doesn't need to be all up in my business 24/7/365.

• NO !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    http://replygif.net/i/1062.gif

• Not at all I was actually in a relationship with a German foreign exchange student from my school. But I got grounded for like 3 weeks and had my phone taken away. When I finally got it back I needed some space and she freaked out when I didn't text her first then everyday after that she was always texting me so I broke it off. So no guys hate clingy girls. We'll actually just a tad bit but it has to be things like always wanting to hang out or cuddling all the time.

• I love when a girl is clingy cuz it makes me feel like she's more into me... there's such thing as too clingy tho... my ex would text me every second of every day... I like when the girl sometimes texts me first and tells me she misses me..

• I love it they are clingy. As long as it doesn't reach the realm where she is constantly jealous or has no trust for me

• yes of course. as long as she doesn't interfere with my space or slow my life down

• Clingy as hanging on too my arm is fine, clingy as in calling me constantly not fine

• I like them interested, but not clingy

• Clingier the better :) :OOOOOOOOOOOO

• I don't mind because that means she just wants to always be around me

• wellll clingy in what type of way? If you mean clingy as in like she is always wondering what you are doing and txting then it is nice if you are in a serious relationship.

• I would be ok with it.

• surprisinglyyes, I'd rather have a clingy girlfriend, I don't know why

• Clingy is a turn off.

• Yes, I love attention, especially from the one I love.

• Yes, its nice to know you are loved

• yup i do the more affection the better for me

• sucks how any form of clinginess, or neediness makes guys look weak

What Girls Said 1

• I think enough to know that she will think about him if she is tempted to Cheat. Enough to do cute gestures for him. Not so much that it will suffocate him. Just like you wouldn't want your man to be super controlling but you would like to know that he misses you or thinks about you when you're not around.