What are common things to say a guy that asks you out, but you don't want to go?

What are common things to say a guy that asks you out, but you don't want to go? Like, besides "no" what excuses may you come up with, or things you say that distract from the actual question?

Most Helpful Girl

• "I'm a lesbian"

• Wow, that's next level commitment right there. With the friend zone you have a prayer but lesbizoned? Damn, you're cruel. Unless you're really a lesbian than my silly idea means nothing.

• LOL well think about it, I stay in the cool zone. I become one of the guys and don't have to worry to be hit on.

What Girls Said 3

• Please can I tag my boyfriend along, he is also free this weekend. We can go for a movie and some drinks.
    It will be lots of fun.
    So what time are we meeting... :p

• "I've got STDs"

scares 'em off faster than i can blink:P

• One guy asked me to go to a dance and I said I don't like dresses and another time he asked me to go to a baseball game with him and I said that my dad wouldn't let me go.

What Guys Said 2

• The most common is "I have a boyfriend" or they're busy.

Since this thread will likely be boring I just wanted to add the whole boyfriend line is played out so often it's hilarious. You just talk to a girl nowadays, "Hey, how's your day going?"

"STHAAAP! I have Boyfriend <3"

Lol, okay.

• You can come to church with me. Meet me at noon.