Is there a particular name that makes you cringe? And why?

Someone you had a really BAD experience with! Or that you've only heard about, not someone you've known yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Tiffany. I don't know why, it sounds so... yuck to me. Haha :P I haven't had a bad experience with anyone called Tiffany, I just don't like it.

• Lol, same for me with Annabelle

• Blegh, Annabelle sounds pointless... it's as if just Anna or Belle wasn't enough haha.

• Jihadda i fucking hate that bitch... and i fucking hate Azhar too fot cheating upon me with that bitch... but thanks god i met someone better

• Spyros. My f * cking ex headmasters name. The guy is a nut job. He expelled me for no reason. Just because he was mad at the world. He talked down on me, made comments and he always felt like degrading me. The worst thing is, at the time, I was dealing with family problems. My brother was at the brink of death, I was depressed and he still had to mess with me. I ended up calling him a useless mean ass who enjoys degrading others just to feel better about his worthless self. After my rant he stopped being that big of an ass. He actually pushed a 9th grade student to talk to him like that. And he did nothing. He just took it. My parents had talked to him, I told him that I felt uncomfortable. But no. I had to talk to him the way he talked to me for him to stop. That guy needs to get laid.

• Paul, eveytime I hear it I still feel uneasy

Should never have trusted him, abusive, obsessive and has a borderline personality disorder

• Probably my cousin Paul, most people think the same way. Good looking, but...

• Georgia. Hate that bitch.
    also Darren. I don't know why. All the Darren's I know also dislike the name and are never called it.

• Brian -_-
    I hate that name

• Raymond, because everybody fucking hates Raymond!!

• Lol I've got some negative experiences with Nathan's. The first guy was my first love and it took me like two years to get over him. The second guy is a total catch, but I'm so deep in the friend zone it's not even funny.

• The names Drew, Jason and Dylan.

• Nicole. She was a slutty, trashy, white girl and she had a thing for my brother and I made sure she didn't touch him. Luckily, she has moved.

• Sydney, Chandler, Reba.

• Oscar, Omar, Jonathan, Erik, Armando, Kevin

• I really hate Grace or Gracie. If you name Your daughter that, she is going to believe she's five years old forever

• Not that I have had a bad experience, but guys named Dana just weird me out! I think it's a definite girls name.

• Daniel... blaahhhh

• the name Keith just irritates my soul and i have no specific reason why lol

• Sue, Cheryl, and Amanda. *Cringe.*

• Really bad experience with a Cody, I always think of him when I hear the name.

What Guys Said 5

• Meghan has been a recurring one in my life that I wish would go away.

Also, Marina is another one... my sister's roommate goes by that name and she's been annoying flirtatious in the past (she's just generally... yucky), and I also had a former boos named Marina that was incredibly moody 24/7.

• Yeah. The name Selena sends a bad vibe throughout me. She was a nutcase of an exfriend who I never really want to hear from again.

• Jacob. There was this little shit at summer camp named Jacob that I hated beyond belief.

Jake doesn't bother me; I had a friend named Jake. But Jacob... ugh.

• Obama the only name to make me both cringe and full face twitch.

• Dustin enemy of a rival gang made my life a living hell still looking for him.