Guys... 3 day rule? Start date?

Not asking to reveal bro code. but how does it work? Let's say the number was given Friday afternoon. When does the 1st day go in effect?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no rule, only mind games. If a guy likes a girl (or vice versa), they should call at their earliest convenience. If he likes you, it will not take 3 days to find time to call. That is ridiculous. If it takes 3 days to find time to call you for 5 mins, its gonna take him years to find the time to take you out. Better just move on. He is way to busy for you.

• Thanks for mh :) Don't allow guys do play mind games with you. If he takes more than 24 hours to call, tell him you thought he lost interest.

What Guys Said 6

• There's a large debate amongst the male community. At our last meeting there was a heated discussion. The left says it begins Friday since the number was technically given during daytime hours. The right on the other hand says Saturday since just like in school, half days don't count.

Everyone says the rule is stupid.

• Everyone else*

• So I gave my number out to a dude while I was at work he came back 3 hrs later cause he lost it. Haven't heard from him since?

• i don't follow a rule. if i like the girl i will call, if i don't i will still call and tell her I'm not interested. guess I'm the only guy that does that...

• That's a myth... the 3 day rule is more of a guideline. If he is not already with someone
    he will not wait more than 2 days without previous plans. He was probably at church

• I have no idea what you're saying

• Guys tend to wait 3 days before they text/call

• I don't play games. If I wanna text her, I will whenever I want.

• I really dont play by those rules i make my own, but guessing i would say Monday same time

• Nah its 2 days for me

What Girls Said 1

• I think it depends on the guy and their schedule. I have guys call within a day or two and there are some that take up to a week. I usually wait a week max.