How fast can a guy tell if he wants a relationship, don't want to waste my time?

So we met online less than two week ago we are still on site. First date we went for dinner and drinks he kissed me just a peck drove me home asked to see me again and texted me after he had a great time. Was in daily contact and second date a few days later we went out with his friends. He kept talking about going out together to other places and saying "we should go here together or there together"'we made out a lot and he held my hand even in front of his friends.

We have a third date planned for tomorrow. And he contacts me every day.

But I don't know if he is just playing me. He even got me a little present on our second date.

What worries me is until our first date before we even met he had contacted me a ton. It felt like he was moving too fast. He's still talking to me but not as much through the day.

Most Helpful Girl

• there is nothing wrong with telling the guy what is on your mind and communicating becasue if you are gonna be in a relationship then you have to know how to communicate.

When i started dating my boyfriend he had asked me about past relationships and i asked him about his. I told him that i have dated some guys who were wrong for me and im not really trying to date another guy that is wrong for me. And my boyfriend told me the same. he said that he was actually looking for something serious. So then we proceeded with really getting to know each other and thern after about a month and a half we made it official.

so you can do the same thing.
    have the conversation about relationships and dating. Ask the guy what he is looking for? If he says that he is only loooking for fun and nothing serious, then that is how you know he is not relationship material.

also making out is good but you dont want to constantly do it with out being able to communicate with the guy first because that is how you rush things.

after me and my boyfreidn discussed relationships, there were moments where we made out a lot and almost lead to sex but i stoped us and told him that i really want to get to know him and i dont want to rush things. and he agreed. he told me he wanted to move at my pace becasue he didn't want to mess up anything between us.

if your guy really cares about building a relationship with you then he will not stop talking to you becasue you tell him to slow down, he will respect you even more.

What Guys Said 4

• you might just have to invest a little more time in it even though that's not your goal, or you can just be straight with him. a guy usually knows right away if he wants to be with that girl after meeting her for some time.

• i dont see why would he playing you. he sounds genuine about it.

• I recently met a girl online and everything is great, we kiss, and hold hands like you two... I just came out and asked her what she felt about a relationship and we agreed to basically date but without the label. Labels complicate things sometimes. I think you should talk about it and see where his head it 😊I hope that helped

• A guy knows before he's even met the girl, if he is ready for a relationship or not.

It just may not be with you.

How long it takes him to decide if he wants a relationship with you... that depends on a lot of things.

What Girls Said 1

• If he starts breaking dates, then worry. What's happening now sounds good.