If you have such amazing chemistry with someone, why wouldn't you want to be with that person?

So my best guy friend and I are also housemates. we get along so well, can talk about anything together, have so much fun and have a strong sexual connection. You'd think that we would be together but he said he doesn't feel that way about me. He just recently started a relationship with someone else and he has already almost cheated on her with me but we stopped before it got to heavy. I just don't get why it wasn't me when we have so much In common. im madly inlove with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers, but I don't think he's interested. You may have entered into his friend zone sex pal exclusive club. Just make sure you're not being used, if its something you don't want. I've had a girl stalking me across the country on Facebook, i'm nice to her because I used to be her boss, but she wants to know every little detail about everyday over the internet from three states away. It's my own fault for saying i'm not interested, but I thought that the long distance and disinterest in visiting would have been obvious.

What Guys Said 3

• Clearly, he doesn't have the same kind of "chemistry" with you that you have with him.

• Either you are a seductress or he is in denial.

• Chemistry isn't everything. And sometimes you just don't want to be with anyone.

What Girls Said 0