Do you think he sounds interested in me?

So I have been on two dates with this guy over 2 nights in a row. the first night he took me for a lovely meal and paid and the second to the movies and paid. We where texting after the first date and he said he was going to do that whole awkward first date walk me to the door and kiss me. but them on the second date he walked me to the door and went in for a hug. he has texting me a bit since but not much. he did say on the date he wanted to do it again. whats his deal? is he not attracted to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say he's trying to match your level of interest as he sees it. If you weren't exactly into the kiss, he may be thinking now that he over stepped his mark, and dial his PDA down a few notches until you show you're into him.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like he probably just got cold feet right at the moment and couldn't do it. doesn't mean he isn't attracted to you.

• He doesn't want to look desperate. Truth is he really does like you. But he doesn't want to look desperate so he's playing hard to get. Dont text him, let him text you, you have to play along... lol

What Girls Said 0