Girls: What do you think of a guy who does these things and has these qualities and would you date him based on these things?

He enjoys playing video games, is somewhat into fashion, he's very nice and he is trustworthy. He is honest, kind, and caring. He's pretty shy at first, but when you get him to open up he can talk your socks off. He's tall 6'0 and is about 150lbs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls: What do you think of a guy who does these things and has these qualities and would you date him based on these things?
    I think he is has a likelihood of being a socially awkward heterosexual virgin who thinks his issues with gals is that he is (too) nice.

I wouldn't date him as he enjoys playing video games and I find that gamer guys tend to be misogynists or misogynistic. Plus he's pretty shy at first and I have little interest in getting him to open up when there are already guys at his level or better that are ready to open up.

What Girls Said 3

• Video games are fine as long as he doesn't play it excessively or spends loads of money on it. Caring about fashion is good in general but I don't dig that hipster or skater style.
    The rest seems good, so ya I'd date him

• I love him already...
    Lol

• (Thumbs up)

What Guys Said 0