Is he dropping hints for me to move in?

Ok this is random... I was dating a guy for a year via Skype and phone because he lives 6 hours away. I met someone closer to home (which I def did not like better at all) but he was closer and I was an idiot... Three years later I broke up with this guy and I contacted him and he was still available and spur excited to hear from me... Six months later I'm on a plane to meet him... We had a GREAT TIME... So much better than FaceTime conversations... We talk about what our wedding will be like, what our kids will look like, and who gets the man cave when we buy our house... A month ago he said he wasn't ready for me to move in... Now... For the last week he has said things about when I was visiting like "yea when we were on our way HOME" (referring to his house) and "yea we saw that on our way HOME" then today he says "if you lived here I would be so happy"... So am I looking too much into this or is he dropping hints? Oh and he has been super mushy for the last week too... I'm confused lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't drop hints. Don't read into it. We don't communicate like women do.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys don't 'drop hints', only women do that.

What Girls Said 1

• It's been awhile since you've talked to him and the first time meeting him in person…just enjoy each other's company and don't worry about who's moving in with whom. You've got plenty of time to figure that out. Focus on getting to know each other face-to-face.