What does this mean after the first date?

So this girl and I had a pretty great first date it was a little long cuz we were having a lot of fun. So I tried to continue texting her but she was like "hey look I don't want to go out again. I mean I had fun and you're a cool guy but I don't think you're what I'm looking for." So I tried to see what she meant by that not what she's looking for and she couldn't give a good answer. Now I don't know but does she seen scared or inexperienced? She did ask me "why me?" Like why did you choose me and went on about how average she was. This girl is confusing me lol and I get it if I'm just bout her type but like I said she couldn't come up with a good reason for it

Lol I understand the not relationship material thing it just took me by surprise cuz we both were pleasantly surprised how it went... I wasn't glancing at other women lol... and ya I picked up on the low self esteem haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Were you glancing or looking at other women while you guys were out on the date? lol It's kind of hard to believe that she would say that she doesn't want to go out again and started downplaying herself by talking about average looking she is. I think that it all boils down to her just not being interested in dating you. I don't think that the decision she has made has anything to do with you, it's something personal within herself.

What Girls Said 1

• sometimes i don't have a reason for not seeing a guy as a relationship material. sometimes I just don't click with someone and don't know why. it's normal

What Guys Said 1

• Her reasons really don't matter. Sounds like she's got low self esteem so she ended it with you preemptively so you couldn't eventually hurt her.