Where do I find a girl to date who is ok with me wetting the bed and day wetting?

I have trouble controling my bladder i often wet the bed and at times wet myself during the day. i wear adult diapers

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl has a problem with it, you don't new to date her. A lot of people have this problem. It's something wrong with the communication between the brain and the bladder. It's not you're fault. If a girl can't deal with it, she's not worth it and not right for you.
    I think there are medications that can help control it, talk to your doctor about it.
    But other than that, it's not your fault and a girl has to be a bitch to use that against you.

What Girls Said 2

• lol I'm guessing your taking the piss here (unintended pun there ahaha I'm hilarious) if not however please just go see a doctor, you're in your 20s come on! no girl should have to put up with that

• try adultdiaperdates. com

What Guys Said 2

• You my friend need a doctor before a girl - there are women who are into watersports and there are websites specific to those to find them :)

• Yet another fetish question in disguise.