I'm feeling somewhat heartbroken and disappointed right now, Advice?

Yesterday I attempted to ask a girl out for the first time in my life. It didn't go well, I'm guessing it was a rejection. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1054185-i-tried-asking-a-girl-out-but
I thought me and this girl would work out extremely well. I was hoping that we would be able to hang this summer. How do you get over these type of things. Sorry if I sound ridiculous but this hasn't happened to me before.

I find this girl to be a bitch now
Im mad because of how she rejected me by just walking away. If she just said no to my face I would have been completely fine with it

Most Helpful Guy

• Well she's a bitch. and get used to it. Life is full of rejection. The smart guys rise above it.

What Girls Said 4

• She's a bitch because she rejected you? Dude, no. She's not obligated to go out with you just because YOU think you would've been perfect for each other. What if she thought that you weren't? Aren't her feelings and thoughts important at all?
    Look, I know it's tough to be rejected. I've been rejected several times too, by both friends and crushes. What you need to do is learn how to handle it. Learn how to accept every single possible outcome, and don't get your hopes up too much when you ask someone out. The more you get your hopes up, the harder it'll hurt if it doesn't go exactly as planned. So right now you should probably occupy yourself with things that make you happy. Maybe watch a few good movies, hang out with your friends. You'll get over it.

• Im mad because "how" she rejected me. People answering in my last question said the same thing about her.

• Seems like she just didn't know how to handle it. Sure, it was a little rude of her, not exactly ideal. But that alone doesn't make her a bitch.

• I literally just got over my crush that I thought we would actuallu work out with. He rejected me sadly, and he was just amazing but he said he "doesnt talk to girls except at school." he actually is interested in love because he tweets happy birthday to random girls and tweets "mixed signals^> v <" and also favorited a picture of a couple that said "you and me." He is interested in love, but not me. I went all taylor swift on him and wrote down everything I hate about him. I wrote his dry humor, how he lied, how he is so stupid for not thinking I would figure it out, all these insults about how cold he is. If you sing the lyrics with feeling at her picture trust me you will get over her. It took me two days of singing to stop liking him, but hey now I am a free spirit. I hope this works for you!!

• A) She's not a bitch for rejecting you. B) You will get over it, at the end of the day, you don't want to spend your time on someone who isn't into you. Find someone new, and don't let it deter you from asking out girls in the future.

• When a girl Ignores you that means you should move on from her. Think of her as a elephant that crushed you that way you won't like her anymore

What Guys Said 3

• Get over her yes just like that OVER HER because your are better than her and you are a great guy, don't be under her but over her put your self up tell your self that you can and will get some one better

• Listen to me boy, long 2 years ago, we went out with a girl I knew her for just 1 hour, and I asked her out and she reject me, it happens :D

• "How do you get over these type of things". With a lot of experience.