What does it mean when a guy says he appreciates you?

I obviously know what appreciate means. Lol. But I've been dating a guy for a few months and I like him a lot. He doesn't really express his feelings well and I brought it up because I like to know where I stand. He tells me I'm pretty and stuff but not often. He called me the other day and says "you know I appreciate you and the time I spend with you and I told my uncle about you and that I liked you a lot". He calls me his girlfriend but I don't feel like I am. He gets incredibly jealous of even my guy friends. I'm just confused because I'm always the one calling and stuff and I'm always giving him affection and he doesn't show much in return. We have been in a few arguments about this and he always says if it was any body else he would have walked away. Like I said I'm very confused. He's actions don't match his words

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why complicate dear, you're so lucky! I mean, it's a very big plus point that he told his uncle that he likes you and he calls you his 'girlfriend'. I am so sorry to tell you this but you don't feel him. You see, it's his strategy and you need to feel it. In order for it to work well is to feel each other and not just yourself. /that's selfish and it's not affection anymore.