She says she really does like me but doesn't want a relationship right now... What should I do?

So basically me and this Girl met through mutual friends and started talking and really hit it off well... However, the other day she just randomly texted me saying ' I want to be really honest with you. I think your'e a really nice guy I honestly do but at the moment I don't want a boyfriend. I do really like you but I've just finished college and gone into a full time job and I don't want anyone right now! I would love to stay friends as I think your'e hilarious and maybe in the future things could change.' - So yeah, we really hit it off and both like each other alot, then she came out with this? What should I do? What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• She basically wants to date you when it's convenient for her, never mind your needs. And therefore she is willing to risk never dating you by doing so. Nonetheless, there is nothing wrong with remaining friends with her, as long as you date other women.

What Girls Said 3

• I suppose you could be a friend to her. Stick by her through thick and thin. That way, she knows that you're there for her and you'll stick around for her etc. Then, if you're serious about having a relationship with her, it'll be all the more special when finally get to have a relationship.

• Yeah I suppose that sounds reasonable :) We've only known each other for about 2 weeks so it's still early! I just want to avoid the dreaded friendzone lol

• I see where you're coming from. Nothing sucks more than the friend zone hahaha, but I suppose if you are what she needs (a friend, a boyfriend etc.) then it'll mean so much to her :) Good luck :)

• She's not sure and thinks maybe in the future something MIGHT happen but then again, if she was totally into she would not risk you finding someone else. So you can be her friend but date other girls, too.

• Just remain friends. Be super nice to her and flirty at times. Let her know you're still interested but accept her decision. It works.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, it's her way of letting you down, she does not like you that way but thinks telling you that straight away would break your heart. Girls say that crap a lot to guys they are dumping before the relationship begins, next thing you know she's hooking up with another guy and doesn't make him wait.

• Don't wait for any girl.

If a girl sent me this message I would strike her off as being disinterested and I'd move on and look for someone else.

• Don't. I'm actually going to a very similar

• Do you really want to be that guy? Ask your self, do you want to sit around waiting until she is ready is that fair for you? I'm actually going trough something similar and I'm not going to wait for her, no matter how gorgeous and amazing she is. She shows lethal she dosnt know what she wants. Just move on bro treat her like a friend you put her in the friend zone and focus in other people other girl if she honestly really likes you she will come for you if not than you know