Why don't guys want to date me?

I'm 5'4, around (haven't been weighed in awhile) 185 ish Ibs. I know I'm overweight. I'm kinda quiet sometimes and I try to dress nice. I have pretty much strawberry blonde hair. I have brown/hazel eyes. Girls can answer too, like giving tips. Guys give tips and answer main question too. Thanks (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't guys want to date me?
    Likely because you're fat. I find most guys do not want a fat gal not even when the guy is overweight or even obese.

Girls can answer too, like giving tips.
    My tips are to if you haven't already diet and exercise. POP Pilates, POP Cardio, and POP HIITilates seem to do wonders for many gals so you can try out http://www.blogilates.com There you can find a meal plan and monthly calendars for free as log as you fill in your email to get the paswords to the calendar.

What Guys Said 6

• I could lie and say idk. But I'm not that kind of person. I would say it's your weight. Cue hate pm's.

• I think personality is key, looks aren't everything and Im sure you're really cute from how you describe yourself. try posting a pic so we can better rate you

• Guys generally aren't into bigger girls so you may have a harder time meeting someone, but eventually I'm sure you will.

• its how the girls personality is too. dont br too quiet aroung guys

• Well at a BMI of 31.7 it is simply and undeniably because you are in fact clinically obese. Guys on the whole are not attracted to this and are most attracted on average to women with a BMI of 19-21

• It's a cruel world honey buns. You either look good or just throw all your credentials out the window.

What Girls Said 1

• Because you have to be a go getter to get anything you want in life.