White Guys! Will you ever consider?

White guys, will you ever consider being in a relationship with a black girl? It seems to me that black girls are THE LAST thing that comes to a white guys mind. If so.. why would you like to?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have liked black girls since I was a kid. Yet, most often they aren't really the type of people that do what I do our enjoy what I enjoy, and often I don't find them very attractive, and it's not because of their skin color. Because some black females can be very great and very attractive, it's just hard to find one for someone like me. It does how she is, how she treats me and somewhat how she looks. The same for any other girl. Yet, I'm a man that focuses on their heart mostly and personality

What Guys Said 20

• I'm personally unable to be attracted to black women. It's nothing against them. I can date only certain races. It's just the way I am and it sucks since there's a lot of good black girls out there.

• No. Not dating. It comes down to being attracted to someone. I may be called racist but unfortunately you can't control who your attracted to. I might be able to date a latino woman depending on how she looks. but I really only date other white women. I am not at all turned on by oriental of any kind.. that whole region...

• If she was cute and we had chemistry sure. I like braids and dark skin on black girls: www.bahtlinks.com/.../...style-For-Black-Women.jpg

• Skin color's just the amount of sunlight you take in, that is all. It has nothing to do with who you are as a person which matters most to me. If I have a choice between a drop dead hotty movie star white girl or an average "black" women then I'll go with the later one. That kind of relationship is going to make both of us much happier.

Of course everyone of us has our preferences, though if it means giving up some of those for a women I know will make me happy and I can make her happy then those preferences will be the last thing I will care about.

• Yeah I would totally be up for it. I think black girls are very attractive.

• Yes, I'm attracted to black girls. Iv'e had crushes on black women in high school, and one in college.

• It wasn't something race selective, it was more of an individual feature, or characteristic that attracted me to them, same with white, Asian, Hispanic.

• Yes of course I would!

• I would. Do you have Haley Berrys number? Stacy Dash? Lol

• I've dated a couple black girls in my time. I would definitely do it again.

• As long as you are mature and not part of the ghetto black hood then we are cool.

• it would be no problem for me. Skin color isn't really important.

• Potentially I would date a black girl. Although I only find a small amount of black girls attractive.

• I'm colombian I got light skin color but am not comcidered white

• Rarely find black girls attractive, but if I am attracted to her then her race wouldn't stop me

• nope... never found a black girl even remotely attractive, but then again most of the blk girls round me are wanna be thugs...

• Most black girls I have known have had a negative attitude toward white people, and that's not conducive to a relationship. See first anon girl's reply below for example.

I find many black girls attractive but just can't get past that attitude thing.

• I've known a few black girls that I was very attracted to. The main reason I would not date one, however, is the fact that I'm not packing anything near what the average black guy has down there.

• But what if you found an attractive black girl who didn't care what you was packing, then would you date her?

• You mean an average size penis isn't average? Don't know why this keeps persisting but penis size has nothing to do with ethnicity, some are big some aren't and most are average this has been scientificly proven.

• Until recently, I've always assumed that black girls were not interested in white guys, or that we wouldn't have enough in common to maintain a relationship.

If my current relationship doesn't work out, I'd definitely consider it.

• No, i'm just not attracted to them :D but ill be friends no problem!

• Race doesn't really play a role in attraction for me. I have met attractive women of every race and so yeah I would obviously date a woman of any race if her personality is right for me.

What Girls Said 2

• My current boyfriend is white and he happens to love black women. I'd say for yourself, don't be so closed minded, if a guy wants to date you then he will. Though white guys can be very attractive, it's always good to be open to all races.

• Why does it matter? and white boys aren't all their cracked up to be.