Girls of all ages, would you date a 51 year old bald guy with no money?

Girls would you date a skinny 51 year old bald guy who had no money and who gave up his career to live as a starving artist? I know this sounds like a funny question but I am compelled to ask it for certain reasons...

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't date a 51 year old. Wouldn't date a bald guy. And wouldn't date a guy who was a starving artist. So someone who's all 3 is a big HELL NO

2|0
    0|1
    • I don't do skinny either. Yuck also.

• Show All
    • Still too old. Anything more than 4 years older is too old for me.

• Thanks for MH (:

What Guys Said 4

• No that's impossible. No girl has such a big heart. Also he had a chance only and only because of money.. otherwise why would young women date 51 year old?
    Bad luck for him

1|0
    2|0
  • On the bald thing... so none of these girls would date vin diesel? Or Jason Statham?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't see why not lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No, and its mostly because he's old and bald

1|0
    0|1
    • Would you go out with him if he was rich? If he was hot and buff?

• Show All
    • Enjoy your youth because it is going to fly by so fast - have fun in your twenties and live it up, trust me. I woke up one day and I was 39 and had no clue how I got here. Be strong, smart, beautiful and make those guys WORK for it - lol... I've always wanted to pass on that advice;)

• Thank you! I appreciate it

• That would be a no

0|1
    0|1
  • No I would not.

1|0
    0|1
  • No wouldn't happen.

0|1
    0|1
  • I would not

0|0
    0|1
  • no i would not.

0|0
    0|1
  • A big fat mega NO!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • No way, i will not.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|1
  • No I personally would not. Maybe a 40-50 year old woman that's single and also has no money might but I would not be interested. I also believe there is a person out there for everybody...

0|0
    0|1