Girls of all ages, would you date a 51 year old bald guy with no money?

Girls would you date a skinny 51 year old bald guy who had no money and who gave up his career to live as a starving artist? I know this sounds like a funny question but I am compelled to ask it for certain reasons...

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't date a 51 year old. Wouldn't date a bald guy. And wouldn't date a guy who was a starving artist. So someone who's all 3 is a big HELL NO

• I don't do skinny either. Yuck also.

• Still too old. Anything more than 4 years older is too old for me.

• Thanks for MH (:

What Guys Said 4

• No that's impossible. No girl has such a big heart. Also he had a chance only and only because of money.. otherwise why would young women date 51 year old?
    Bad luck for him

• On the bald thing... so none of these girls would date vin diesel? Or Jason Statham?

• Yeah definitely

• I don't see why not lol

What Girls Said 10

• No, and its mostly because he's old and bald

• Would you go out with him if he was rich? If he was hot and buff?

• Enjoy your youth because it is going to fly by so fast - have fun in your twenties and live it up, trust me. I woke up one day and I was 39 and had no clue how I got here. Be strong, smart, beautiful and make those guys WORK for it - lol... I've always wanted to pass on that advice;)

• Thank you! I appreciate it

• That would be a no

• No I would not.

• No wouldn't happen.

• I would not

• no i would not.

• A big fat mega NO!!!

• No way, i will not.

• I would not.

• No I personally would not. Maybe a 40-50 year old woman that's single and also has no money might but I would not be interested. I also believe there is a person out there for everybody...