Are GUYS attracted to girls who like their music?

Hi! :) I was just wondering whether girls liking certain artists or bands is a turn off for guys? By the way I do not listen to any one direction or Justin Bieber, and i do listen to artists preferred by males mostly. However, I also listen to stuff like Krewella, David Guetta and Enrique Iglesias haha.
just wondering whether that is a turn off and if guys prefer girls who have similar tastes in music to them.

I'm curious to know haha :)

Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• the type of music someone listens to can say a lot about them. I mean I listen to about anything (except Justin beiber and shit lol) I just don't like girls who say something stupid like OMG THE BEATLES SUCK JUSTIN BEIBER IS WAAAY BETTER THEY ARE COPYING HIM!! I wanna kill those type of people and no Im not joking I seriously think they should die

• haha okay
      do you have any fav artists?

• yeah im into 80's metal, J rock, J pop, some rap (not all of it tho), and heavy metal

my favorite artists are bullet for my valentine, uverworld, fear and loathing in las vegas, fort minor, tupac, silverstein, and system of a down (id list more but it would be a long list lol)

What Guys Said 7

• If you don't like our music, it's fine. But liking it is always a plus. Gives us something to talk about.

• Yeah but the type of music i like is a bit different from a normal guy, i dont listen to bieber either or boy bands, but my music taste is far from normal. But if a girl liked the music i liked it would be awesome and a big plus for me :)

• I think its cool and gives more to talk about for sure 😊

• it absolutely is! me and my girlfriend love listening to eachothers music and its helped keep us strongly attached to eachother

• cool stuff
      what are your fav artists?

• fallout boy, eminem, green day, queen mainly :) u?

• it really doesn't matter to me

• I love when I find out a girl likes the same music as me. It's especially cool when she doesn't appear do be the type to listen to my kind of music

• cool :)
      what are some of your fav artists?

• I like Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold, The Amity Affliction, Periphery, Born of Osiris, AWOLNATION, Van Halen, Slipknot, Volbeat, Chon and a lot more. Typically, rock and metal

• It's not an immediate turnoff, but it's a plus. The girl I've been crushing on will start singing a bit of a song, smile at me, then I sing the next part :)

• cool :)
      what are some of your favourite artists?

• Beatles, the doors, led zeppelin, pink flloyd, the police, the kinks, the who...

Old school rock, grew up listening to my moms music...

But I do like some rap and hip hop. Snoop Dogg (not Snoop Lion :P), Dr. Dre, Ludacris

The first time we went to the bar together the song 'Just a Friend' by Biz Markie came on the jukebox and we both started singing at the same time.

What Girls Said 0