How long should I wait to ask?

I am 2 year out of college and I just moved to a new city about 3 hours away from where I went to high school. So 2 weeks ago I happened to notice that a girl I hung out with for awhile my senior year in high school works and lives here as well. I messages her on FB because I don't have her number anymore. She was on vacation at the time, but we talked for a bit so I offered her my number and told her that when she got back we should hang out and catch up. She replied with a "Sound Good :)" and so I left it with that. So its been 2 and 1/2 weeks and I haven't heard from her yet. Should I just keep waiting or should I be a little more initiative and ask her if she wants to do something this weekend? I know girls sometimes hate to be the one to start things, but at the same time I don't want to be a pest. Advice would be greatly apprecitated!!! Thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her for this weekend or something. Like you already knew, girls hate to start things like messaging first, or making plans, etc. She already said that the plan sounds good anyways, so why not? Go for it!

• I should if u get along it sucks not knowing anyone that's how i am in a new city and even tho we live and hour away from my old hometown I don't know anyone here I know some people but they don't hang out with me I don't drive I feel lonely I was working, but not anymore so I feel horrible on top of that I live with a judgmental family that talks shit and I like a guy in my old place but idont know if they will approve

What Guys Said 0