I've not really had a proper girl friend or had sex I'm only 15 and feelEmbarrassed about this can girls comment onThis please?

I've not ever really had a proper relationship but I'm only 15 and feel embarrassed that I haven't had sex

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't you are still on the young side and try to not let peer pressure get to you, it's totally fine. With time you will be less embarrassed and you have your time probably sooner than you think. As long as you're ready, comfortable and mature about it. It's all good son. :) List if this makes you feel better I'm 22 and haven't had any action at all. I'm totally fine with it I have control of this situation. :)

What Girls Said 11

• I didn't have sex until I was almost 18. ... whats there to be embarrassed about? Just relax and enjoy your youth.. you have plenty of time to have sex... trust me on that! :-)

• Yeah but I feel
      So much pressure I don't know why but thanks maybe girls
      Just don't like
      Me

• Your 15 sex=babies so your mind should not be thinking about any of that right now you shoulf be thinking about home work basketball soccer video games KID stuff there is no specific age to lose your virginity just live life

• May I also Input that people treat me younger than I already am wtf

• I am a 24 year old woman and I didn't lose my virginity till I was 23. Do it when you find a person who loves you for you and treats you with respect.

• Yeah but most guys look down on other guys if they haven't had sex yet but I respect women and girls

• Exactly. Honestly making love and having sex are two different things. Making love is about making that connection, saying what you really mean, being passionate about how you feel about that person and taking care of each other's needs. Sex is not about making that connection.

• Knowing me I will probably die before I even get to meet the girl of my dream if that what u say lol i will probably going to Iraq

• 15's young to have sex in my opinion, and i'm turing 16 in like a month. I've been in a relationship before, and honestly at this stage I don't fee; like you're missing out

• I've had relationships but they haven't went so well if u know what I mean lol

• Try growing up first and then girls will want you.

• I'm 16 and I haven't been in a relationship and I haven't had sex either. There is nothing to be embarrassed about.

• there's nothing to be embarrassed about you are ONLY 15. Is it a guy code where you have to loose you vcard at that age?

• lol no offense but you're lame if you haven't lost it at 12, so you might be a loser forever. hope this helps! pick me for MH if it does thanks!

• What the hell? 15 is such a young age. Do not worry about it! Also, I am a girl, and I could care less about how old a guy is when he loses his virginity!

• You really have no reason to be embarrassed at all!!! Most guys don't even lose their virginity until 17 or 18 years old. I'm 16 and a virgin, and never dated anyone. You could choose to be down and upset, or you could look forward to meeting a nice girl that will change your virgin-status. ;D

• I'm not upset or down it's just what everyone expects 15/16 year olds to be doing at least where I come from

• I understand that, it's the same everywhere. But honestly, if anyone wants to judge someone on their sex life or lack of, they're pretty fucking low anyway

• No, that is nothing to be embarrassed about. Wait until you find someone, seriously you are only 15. Do not start now, but you should try to make moves on girls and try to let them know you want a relationship-take charge!!!

What Guys Said 4

• Having sex at 15 is way too early in my opinion! Seriously! We got enough pregnant kids out there who are screwing up their futures. If there's a stigma going around your school claiming that 15 year old virgins are bad you should seriously tell your parents to get in touch with the school about it.

• Nah my school
      Is full of shit heads that's what u expect

• What? You realize... that you are... ONLY 15, right? Like, you are almost a kid... why are you embarassed about this? I'm 17 and I just started dating. There's no reason to be embarrassed about being a virgin

• I'm 19 and I haven't had sex or a relationship that has lasted more than a year. I think 15 is too young to have sex and risk the responsibilities that it could lead to. What would you do if you had sex now and got the girl pregnant? How would you help provide for the baby? Don't rush to have sex you want to wait until you find the girl that means everything to you and that's when you'll have sex trust me you won't regret it.

• im also 15 and i feel ur pain. i only recently got a girlfriend but until then i was thinking exactly what u are, just be patient, courageous, and keep flirting