Are we done? Guys what do you think?

We have been together for a long time. We also have very opposite personalities and opinions about how much time we should spend with each other and with our other friends. However, we have tried to make it work. There are a few main problems we always seem to run into, and those are the ones we continue to argue about.
We have to do long distance over the summer. A few weeks ago, he just blew up, yelling that he was tired of arguing. He kept saying that he didn't love me anymore and he didn't want to be with me anymore.
He hasn't called since. I don't have the heart to call him because I'm the one always talking to him first. Should I get over it, or hope that he'll put his pride down for me? I'm still willing to fix the relationship because I do love him, but I don't know if he feels the same.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• There is more to life than arguing all the time. It is very draining for everyone. Sometimes people grow apart or out grow the relationship. I was with the same bf from age 15 to 23. We grew apart and i grew up... it happens and doesn't mean u didn't or dont love eachother...