I don't understand him! He said he thinks I am beautiful and smart but?

I started talking to him on Friday and he seems to be interested in me but I am starting to doubt it. He compliments me and tells me he is lucky to have found me and that he enjoys talking to me but he hasn't asked me out. I don't know what to do because I like him but I don't want to be pushy. However, now he is taking longer to text me back and I don't like that. He is working on a big project right now though. What is going on?

He has not text yet and it's late. I think he is not interested so I guess most of you guys were right about actions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you showing interest? When he said he enjoys talking to you, do you say "I enjoy talking to you too :)" or do you say "um.. okay"

What Guys Said 2

• Guys say a lot of things, his actions tell you the story. Evidently he looks busy.

• give him space

What Girls Said 1

• Relax a bit. It's too soon to jump to any conclusions. Probably he is busy. You can tell him to call you when he's available since you don't want to interrupt. So when he DOES find the time to call you, you'll have his undivided attention and you don't have to be biting your nails in anxiety. If he is interested, he'll find the way, if not, then you won't hear from him. Be cool about this. It's just another guy and like someone said here, people say a lot of things, their actions speak louder.