What does it mean when I'm sitting with my girlfriend watching movies and I feel depressed?

When I'm at home just sitting around watching movies all night with my girlfriend I get really depressed feeling. I don't know why. I know I have someone that wants to spend time with me but I get this UN motivated sinking feeling all the time. Like my life is over. Does this mean its the wrong girl or something wrong with me were If I'm not chasing a new girl I get depressed? Anyone else feel the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• In-activity breeds depression. Get your ass of the couch and do something physical. You'll feel better afterwards.

What Girls Said 2

• smile, you are important. your life isn't even close to being over. what do you feel unmotivated about? does it only happen when you're with your girlfriend?

• You guys just need to go out and do stuff. Or is she not entertaining or outgoing enough for you?

What Guys Said 2

• It means you need to watch something other than "Hunger".

• Leave her... you'll do it eventually. ..