Why is my boyfriend like this?

My boyfriend is basically a cry baby and it can get annoying and likes to be babied a lot. Why do you think he's like this? He's a really nice guy and I like him a lot, but when he acts like that it's a turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can blame that on his upbringing, basically his parents let him have whatever he wanted when he was creating a fuss and his mom/dad would give him the thing he had wanted just to shut him up. Now that he is older still hasn't understood that you can't get everything by acting like a spoiled brat. Yea, you may like him, yea he "might" be a nice guy, but what happens when you cannot give him what he wants? What are you willing to do to get him in a more agreeable, mature and talkative mood? Or will you let him whine, cry and yell, scream (exaggerating a bit) and have him pout like a little bitch? I think you already know what you want, and this one characteristic in a guy is what you DO NOT need. A relationship is a little give and a little take and vice versa. But this guy he's just a taker, in a few years if he doesn't get his shit right, he could be a disaster, better leave now! Or when you've had your fill, your life your decision make the best of it.

What Guys Said 1

• I bet my bottom dollor that he's a cancer... or he was raised hard by his mother without any sisters...

What Girls Said 1

• Ur just a mean gf thats all , u dont like him