Friends with ex? Yes or no. And why?

It's kind a weird when people say: i' m best friends with my ex ! In my opinion: 1 if it's ur ex it's reason for it 2. Someones feeling was hurt 3. U can be friends with ur lover. Becose no feelings and string atached.

Most Helpful Girl

• friends with ex? nope not for me... in my opinion an ex forms part of my past... and i don't live in my past anymore... i moved on to forget him...

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on how you guys ended. I'm friends with some exes, but definitely not with others. Either way, it's not good or bad, it just is what it is

• I don't feel like I'd be able to remain friends with an ex, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people could.

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't had a bad breakup so far, so I'm either still friends or just don't keep in touch.

• It's like u can ask person how r u? Good? What's new? That's fine. But not keep in touch all the times. Do stuff meet up with other halfs. It's not healthy

• I dont see what's wrong with staying good friends. If the attraction is lost or not very high, it's not really much different than if you where always just friends. It also depends how the relationship was when you where together.

• I couldn't be friends with my ex that's just not how it works.