What's your perfect dream date?

We all as girls wonder about them, mines is a cruise to different islands, sitting on the beach kissing watching the sunset, having fun at night, partying

Most Helpful Guy

• Go out to her house, have some wine, make her dinner, play with her kid, get the kid to bed, cleanup together (the dishes, get your mind outta the gutter), get a sitter for a few hours, take a bottle of wine down to the beach, walk along the shore, sit in the sand, gaze at the stars, and I'm sure there would be plenty of intimacy mixed in throughout the night.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• First I'd wake up in my bed by myself and then I'd go straight to the spa tub to take a nice long bubble bath by myself. Then I would get dressed up in my best pajamas by myself, and watch a movie by myself, order dinner by myself. Then go to bed. By myself.

• I'm simple just a stroll in the park in a nice day and a yummy dinner at the end 😋

• I want to go play mini golf.