Girls, what are the chances she'll bail on me on saturday?

So, after she called me back, and we set up a meeting place in downtown this saturday, I texted her the address, and she texted me back, "cool :) 2pm you said? :)". What are the chances she'll suddenly bail on me without telling me? I trust that she'll show up on saturday, since she did text me back to confirm the time. Girls, what do you think?

• Yes, she'll definitely show up for the date
  • No, she'll bail on me at the last minute
  • She'll cancel the date with me in advance
She rescheduled our meeting at downtown this week to Friday at 3pm instead of saturday. She texted me about it. It looks like she'll definitely show up!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure she'll be there. Like the below answer said, if she has to reschedule I'd hope she'd let you know prior. Any reason why you think she might bail?

• Just wondering, that's all. You never know. But it doesn't seem like she'll bail on me. She rescheduled it with me to this Friday at 3pm instead of saturday.

• Yes, I agree! But that's what makes dating and relationships so much fun! Thanks and I will!

• You were right! She did reschedule with me adter she texted me yesterday that she couldn't make it on saturday, so now, we're meeting on Friday at 3pm instead! Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't seem like she would have a reason to bail.
    If something happens and she can't go then she would probably tell you.

• You're probably right. Learning to trust her for what she says is something I'll have to learn. Besides, I don't see any reason why she wouldn't show up. Thanks!

What Guys Said 0